Forum ride: Crediton to Dartmoor. Saturday, 18th February, 2023

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
ColinJ

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Well, that's my Devon wheels hung up*** until my next visit in a few months time. I'll be in touch nearer the time.

*** literally - the bike is stored above head height!

Ian H

Ancient randonneur
Meanwhile, back at the ranch:-
I turn 70 in April. If anyone might care to join me, I shall be riding a 70 mile jaunt from Honiton on the 16th. Route is direct via Whiddon Down, Moretonhampstead and back over Longdown to Honiton. Join me at any point you like. I'll confirm start time in due course. Let me know if you're interested. It will be a social ride.

Jameshow

Veteran
I turn 70 in April. If anyone might care to join me, I shall be riding a 70 mile jaunt from Honiton on the 16th. Route is direct via Whiddon Down, Moretonhampstead and back over Longdown to Honiton. Join me at any point you like. I'll confirm start time in due course. Let me know if you're interested. It will be a social ride.

No.... I'm back up north by then!!

Not fit either!

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...

Sadly we have guests down from 'up north' staying that weekend 😞

OP
OP
ColinJ

ColinJ

Have fun!

I won't be down again until about a month after that, when I intend to do the flattish 100 km route that I mentioned earlier in this thread. I'll offer it up as another forum ride nearer the time, after my travel plans have been confirmed.

OP
OP
ColinJ

ColinJ

I intend to do the flattish 100 km route that I mentioned earlier in this thread. I'll offer it up as another forum ride nearer the time, after my travel plans have been confirmed.
Dates finalised... It looks like this ride will have to be on Saturday, 20th May. I'll start a thread now and flesh it out later.

Top Bottom