Forum Upgrade

Shaun

Founder
I've upgraded the forums this evening.

So far it looks like most things work, but there are several new settings and template changes, so if you notice anything unusual or something doesn't work like it used to - please let me know.

Thanks,
Shaun :eek:

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
The Quick Reply box seems a tad more cramped than it was. Unless I've put some weight on, which is not unlikely...
*gets another chocolate cookie*

OP
OP
Shaun

Shaun

Founder
Still crawling through the master board settings and new features ... I'll sort this shortly. :eek:

OP
OP
Shaun

Shaun

Founder
If CC looks a bit different at the moment, it's because the upgrade removed some template modifications I'd made.

It's too late to start re-hashing templates, so I'll have another look tomorrow night.

The quick-reply is now back to normal, but again, if you notice anything that isn't working how it used to - please let me know.

Thanks,
Shaun :eek:

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
I take it the name of the original poster used to be in a column all on its own and now it appears underneath the post title... this had me confused for a bit when I opened a post to find it wasn't by the person I thought it was. I didn't even realise that I took in the name when I was opening a particular thread. Once you get used to it I don't see it being a problem.

OP
OP
Shaun

Shaun

Founder
summerdays said:
I take it the name of the original poster used to be in a column all on its own and now it appears underneath the post title... this had me confused for a bit when I opened a post to find it wasn't by the person I thought it was. I didn't even realise that I took in the name when I was opening a particular thread. Once you get used to it I don't see it being a problem.

I'll hopefully have this back to normal after I've been through the templates this evening. ;)

You also can't view other peeoples profiles now. You just get some PM options.

Is it me or does everything look a little paler?

OP
OP
Shaun

Shaun

Founder
Crackle said: