Frame sizing

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

iluvmybike

Über Member
Depends on the bike and how you measure it - any decent brand will give frame dimensions on line.
But what you need depends on your own measurements as well - leg length, back length etc. A good bike fit would determine both for you but that may not be possible under Covid regs.

Giant Talon 0
I had an Orbea hardtail I think that was an m
Yep medium
https://www.giant-bicycles.com/gb/talon-0-2021

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
Get a test ride and see what suits you. I aged and my reactions slowed a little a larger size suited me better than the size I used to happily ride for most of my life, it felt less twitchy and more stable.

I don't think there is an exact formula regarding sizing and position, we are all different.

OP
OP
Iainj837

Iainj837

Guru
Get a test ride and see what suits you. I aged and my reactions slowed a little a larger size suited me better than the size I used to happily ride for most of my life, it felt less twitchy and more stable.

I don't think there is an exact formula regarding sizing and position, we are all different.
Unfortunately they didn't have any in stock and the guy at my lbs said because of my height he said instantly said large

vickster

Legendary Member
Unfortunately they didn't have any in stock and the guy at my lbs said because of my height he said instantly said large
So he’s trying to sell you a bike in stock not the one that you find best for you. Happens a lot

Top Bottom