Free book: Put me back on my bike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pottsy

...In Search of Tom Simpson by William Fotheringham.

Looking up at my bookcase this evening I was surprised to see that I have two identical copies of this book. No idea how that happened!?!

So if you're interested in having one of them (it's a good read by the way), then reply here and in time honoured fashion I'll do some kind of draw on, say, Monday and mail it off to you. I guess I better say within UK only
smile.gif

Cheers.

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
Bung me on the list please.

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
...In Search of Tom Simpson by William Fotheringham.

Looking up at my bookcase this evening I was surprised to see that I have two identical copies of this book. No idea how that happened!?!

So if you're interested in having one of them (it's a good read by the way), then reply here and in time honoured fashion I'll do some kind of draw on, say, Monday and mail it off to you. I guess I better say within UK only
smile.gif

Cheers.
The store detective was on his lunch break?

Shaun

Founder
Good book - my MIL bought me it for my birthday/Christmas a couple of years ago. :thumbsup:

Basil.B

Guru
Nice thought!
thumbsup.png

OP
OP
Pottsy

Pottsy

Actually I'm going to do the draw Saturday morning as I'll need to post it that day. I've just found out I'm off away for the week from Sunday so I may as well get it done before then.

OP
OP
Pottsy

Pottsy

Ok I numbered you all on bit of paper and did an official draw. No. 8 a.k.a. bigjim won.

Please send me your address via a PM and it goes in the post this afternoon. Enjoy
biggrin.gif

Top Bottom