Free Daily Mail in Liverpool....

....kind of....

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-45451942

A political artist has been handing out fake mini-copies of the Daily Mail in Liverpool.......
...he produced miniature versions of the newspaper which he said distilled its content to "its angry core"......He said: "The Daily Mail is an anti-immigration, homophobic paper. It fear mongers and [builds people up to knock them down]. I am trying to highlight the hypocrisies of the paper.".......It is funded by Liverpool city council's cultural service as part of their 2018 programme to mark 10 years since the city was named European Capital of Culture in 2008.

_103337283_003.jpg

Pfffftttt...

Salty seadog

Space Cadet...(3rd Class...)
Time for Dan and Dan.

Salty seadog

Space Cadet...(3rd Class...)
How is this art, wellbeing or even happiness?
Art comes in all sorts of forms and mediums. Some are nice colours and some provoke thoughts that make you smile to name but two. Guess which one this is. I also don't believe you are ignorant of this and nor do you.

It made me happy too @Crackle.

Last edited:

Cycleops

Guru
Thought provoking? Don't really see that but if provokes your thoughts then fine. I'm not ignorant of this and nor does it seem are the people asked in the BBC report. If it takes a flunked out art student using tax payers money then tell the people of Liverpool I'm sure they are grateful.
I've noticed something else disturbing about the Mail. They now seem to have taken the guise of a Victorian freak show featuring tumours, pimple pussing etc. Maybe some that do with the craze for people to video anything disturbing they see.

On Twitter yesterday I noticed the DM was giving away a free 2019 road atlas.

What’s one of those when it’s at home?

*Goes off to update software on satnav.
I'm wondering what a Daily Mail Road atlas would look like... Does the Channel Tunnel have a label saying "To Furrin' places. Booo... furrin' peepul bad" or areas just marked "Peepul with dark skin live here"

And how would they mark places with cycleways?

Last edited:

AndyRM

XOXO
I'm wondering what a Daily Mail Road atlas would look like... Does the Channel Tunnel have a label saying "To Furrin' places Booo... furrin' peepul bad" or areas just marked "Peepul with dark skin live here"

And how would they mark places with cycleways?
There would have to be a bit where they juxtaposed articles about paedophiles with scantily clad pictures of celebrity children.

Top Bottom