Free jersey - taken

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Willd

Veteran
You'd just need to cover the postage :smile: In the rather unlikely scenario that someone else has the same exquisite taste as me and promises never to come into contact with me whilst wearing the same one :rolleyes: I have an unworn medium jersey, as below.

It was described as suitable for chest 37-40.1", but it's not, as I'm at the top-end of that range and it's far too small. As it probably only cost 3p to make in a Chinese sweat-shop they didn't want it returning and just sent out a large replacement :okay:

1628595708693.png

Last edited:

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
That's...erm...eye-catching!
Sadly I'm a bit dimensionally challenged for it.

OP
OP
Willd

Willd

Veteran
@Rock bus I'd think so, if you're a slim 38. :okay: I go through / pass Leamington now and then and could always drop it off to avoid postage, if you PM me your address. If it doesn't fit you can always pass it on again :smile:

Colin Grigson

Bass guitarist - Bad News
I am so pleased that wouldn’t fit me ^_^

I would fit me!

when I saw would - that is the past tense - in this case about 40 years ago - maybe 45
i.e. the 70s - when it would also have looked normal - just add some purple flares and your off - or I would have been
I also had the purple shows which would have looked great with it (based on a 70s definition of great)

Top Bottom