Free Kindle Book

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Nice one, thanks!!

KEEF

Veteran
Thanks I love free stuff
biggrin.gif

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
shame i dont have a kindle

Iphone / android / PC software.

The Kindle app is free...........

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Iphone / android / PC software.

The Kindle app is free...........
Sell eBooks to people who download free viewers, sell Kindles to people who download free eBooks and when people with free viewers download free eBooks it helps to spread the word about the Kindle store, as we are doing here - it's a clever marketing strategy isn't it!

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
I got a kindle at xmas and before I got one I always said I would never get an ebook reader and prefer real books etc, but I have found that you get a lot of really great books by independant authors at low prices most of which will never get into a library.

Now I prefer to read on my kndle than a real book.

I bought this book at the weekend and read it on sunday it is a great read :thumbsup:

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
You can't stop a table wobbling with a Kindle.

Thats true but you could just buy a table that doesnt wobble in the first place :laugh:

I like the fact that I can have thousands of books that I can read anywhere at any time and the whole lot fits into a device that takes up the foot print of a paperback rather than having them all over the place taking up space I dont have.

Also there is a huge number of great books available for next to nothing, and indeed a lot for free, most of the books I read are from independant authors and cost from 70p to £3.00 and a lot only publish for the kindle.

I can also download the first chapter of any book and see if it is for me before I buy it and I can do all this from anywhere I happen to be. Plus as others have mentioned you can download the kindle app for free for most phones, macs and pc's so it doesnt even have to cost you anything and if I am reading a book on my kindle then want to carry on reading it on my pc when I open the book on my pc it is on the same page as I left it on my kindle.

wobbler

I didn't realise it could work on a PC. Have just downloaded it, I'm reading Treasure Island, (well the first chapter).
I like it, does the kindle thing really fit in the back pocket of your trousers?

It's not so much the tables,as the floor.

Top Bottom