Friday Legs.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
:smile:

Urgh...Anyone else get Friday legs ? Mine just didn't want to go round this morning - painfull - took 6 miles to get going....

The ride home is going to be slow...... (well for me) :smile: ;)

It's either Friday, or early Saturday morning - then the aches set in....:sad:

I get friday brain. similar symptoms, just a different area.

Wolf04

fossyant said:
:sad:

Urgh...Anyone else get Friday legs ? Mine just didn't want to go round this morning - painfull - took 6 miles to get going....

The ride home is going to be slow...... (well for me) :smile: ;)

It's either Friday, or early Saturday morning - then the aches set in....B)

I never knew it had a name! Yes I have got Friday legs possibly due to the stiff head wind this morning.
Now what excuse can I use for the rest of the week :smile:

grhm

Veteran
I too suffer from Friday Legs. I've also found Tuesday Legs to be the quickest - somehow Monday's fresh legs aren't as quick as fresh-ish but practiced Tuesday legs.

Tynan

Veteran
yeah, every week, world class on Monday and distinctly sluggish on Fridays

train today as I'm out straight afters tonight, and a slightly boozy lunch has given me heavy legs anyway so I feel your pain

walked from Liverpool Street to Borough, Borough to Monument and back for lunch and now a 30 minute walk to getter Lane for drinks

so skiving off I ain't

palinurus

Velo, boulot, dodo
I get friday legs, definitely had 'em today. During the season I get them worse as the evening 10 is on thursday.

Moose

I do suffer with them, but this week was 'Thursday legs' for some reason so this morning went a shorter route and came home the normal one.

Overall it's been a pretty tough week what with the strong winds and all.

yenrod

fossyant said:
:sad:

The ride home is going to be slow...... (well for me) :biggrin: :?:

It's either Friday, or early Saturday morning - then the aches set in....:sad:

You weeklin... :biggrin:

Baggy

Cake connoisseur
Even though I ride at weekends there's something about commuting that just hurts! I get Friday glutes and ride about two gears lower at the end of the week than at the start.

Top Bottom