FNRttC Friday Night Ride to the Coast - Whitstable 17th June 2011

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
We’ll be tiptoeing through the velvet night to WHITSTABLE on June 17[sup]th[/sup] Registration is now open. The chances are it will be a big ‘un. Registration via fnrttc@yahoo.co.uk, but don’t forget to check out the registration page on the blog first http://fnrttc.blogsp...fridays_06.html

If you haven’t done the Whitstable ride before, it’s a peach of a route. There are no monster hills, and it’s pretty flat in parts, but there are sections where the road doesn’t settle for miles at a time.

At about 72 miles, you’ll know as you tuck in to breakfast on a terrace overlooking the sea that you’ve been on a bike ride. This is the ride for which this page on the blog http://fnrttc.blogsp...about-bike.html was made for.

The sun will rise at about 4.40, a little after we leave our halfway stop in Rochester, but the North Kent countryside, particularly the Graveney Marshes is lovely in the morning light.

Lee T (yhm)
Kim W
Grahame D
Holly McL
Jenny M
Sonia W
Stuart A
Susie F
Andy H
Frank P
Ian A
Martin T

Ross C
Charlie B
Tim D
Luke C
Rebecca O
Rebecca T
Claudine C
Tim H
Stuart G

Andy84

Veteran
Yes please Simon.

martint235

Dog on a bike
Am I the only one that emails my request to be registered (as in the instructions)? Probably cos I'm a civil servant. :biggrin:

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
Am I the only one that emails my request to be registered (as in the instructions)? Probably cos I'm a civil servant. :biggrin:
sorry peeps - I was a bit over the top with the e-mail thing - but it's useful to have a record in one place... and it does stop me from making the occasional Andy/Andy blooper.

I was going to email on the 1st May, but didn't want to fill your inbox!
Can I please be added to the list.
Thanks
Tim

redjedi

Über Member
Yes please Simon

frank9755

Cyclist

I used to do it but then I noticed that everyone else just posted on the thread.

But then I used to put my hand up in class and get annoyed when people used to shout out...

theclaud

Openly Marxist

Swot.

Me too please, Simon.

Hooray! I love the Whitstable ride. Time to get the Fair Weather FNRttCers out again too. I shall pester the EFG.

Tim Hall

I used to do it but then I noticed that everyone else just posted on the thread.

But then I used to put my hand up in class and get annoyed when people used to shout out...

Putting your hand up? How quaint. These days "thinking thumbs" are the way forward, or so I'm told.

Anyway I think another ride to Whitstable would be a lovely idea, so can you add me to the list Simon?

Count me in Please Simon....
Also TEC Duties if needed.
Cheers.

Was wondering what was meant by the Roads are Unsettled....???
Do they have Wind or has no Wagon Train been that way leaving Settlers Behind !!!!!

Top Bottom