FNRttC Friday Night Ride to the Coast - Whitstable June 1st

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
[QUOTE 1883072, member: 1314"]Good writer, Claud. I can't wait to write the Cardiff to Mumbles story. In fact I'll do it now...

Claud promised me a tailwind and a dry night I mused in a wry "it is what it is" acceptance as the cold wet red fury blew in from the Atlantic, it's headlong rush barely halted by the hinterland, turning the Millennium Stadium into King Canute of the winds...

...as I finally reached the tidal mountain of the 5 in 10 Devil's Middle-Finger, I realised I had been drawn not to the Fnrttc in South Wales but the Fnrttc in BLACK HELL...

...raising my head from the hostelry table at noon, I realised it had not been a dream sent by the winds that rise from haunted groves. My hands were bleeding and my knees were sore...etc[/quote]

:laugh:

Andrij

Über Member
1882779 said:
Must check its Wiki entry for orthodoxy.

Without even looking at wikipedia (or any other site) my money is on that church not being Orthodox.

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
[QUOTE 1883172, member: 1314"]Claud's writing has emotional empathy and sense of humane humour expressed in very clean lines. That's what makes it work. She should write a book.[/quote]
Hear, hear. Or at the very least some articles for the better sort of cycling journal.

IMGP8160.JPG

This is an "OK of barbed wire." Nice one, Tim. I note that I am talkin' balls again.

Top Bottom