From the depths of a messy garage...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

wafflycat

... a thing of beauty is being created.

P2Cconstruction001190308.jpg

shoot a brick! That's awesome.

ChrisKH

Guru
That's amazing! It's got a see-through lightweight tt chain as well.;):sad:

No, seriously, that is one mean looking bike.

OP
OP
wafflycat

wafflycat

It's the offspring's new steed. Once it's completed it should be a lovely thing.

Frame set courtesy of Cervelo sponsorship with Bank of Mum & Dad for most of the the rest. He already had the Zipps (he's got a set of 404s and a rear disk) and the Pro Missile bars with VisionTech brake levers. The saddle is a temporary jobbie until his new one arrives. Also getting him some bog-standard wheels to use as training wheels, to keep the Zipps for competition use. University have given him a sports' bursary, so some of the funding has gone towards bits & bobs too.

Father & Son have been doing a spot of male bonding, fettling together in the garage building it up.

topcat1

vintage Mercian 2012
Tut tut Waffles dear are you trying to snap the frame? Get an old seat post to hang the workstand from.

Janeyb

Wow!;):tongue:

domtyler

Über Member
Good grief!!! That is a fantastic looking bike. I take it that will not be used for commuting? ;)

I wouldn't sell it either, you will probably have to pay stamp duty on that one!

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
I would have posted sooner, but I had to change my underpants since I saw that picture...;)

Nice...very nice...

oh bugger...

not again...

Top Bottom