FS: Axis 2.0 SCS disc wheels, rotors, cassette

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

JhnBssll

Veteran
For sale are the 700c Axis 2.0 SCS disc wheels that came on my 2016 Specialized Roubaix. As the name suggests these have the SCS geometry which places the freehub/cassette 2.5mm inboard from its standard position. Also available are the standard SCS offset derailleur hanger from my roubaix, two sets of 160mm rotors (SOLD) and a Shimano 10-speed cassette (SOLD).

The wheels have done <300 miles from new and as such are in good condition, advertised as pictured without tires/tubes, rotors, skewers or cassette but I'll throw in the SCS hanger with the wheels if needed. Hubs are both 15mm QR and 6-bolt disc fitment. Selling due to upgrade. Offers around £70, collection preferred from Ipswich area but can post at additional cost if required.

IMAG1562.jpg
IMAG1563.jpg

The first set of rotors are Shimano centrelock 160mm. These were fitted to a pair of Ksyrium pro's that I bought to replace the Axis 2.0's and have seen very little use. The second set are Promax(?) 6-bolt 160mm and were fitted to a pair of Aksiums I picked up as winter wheels and have seen more use but are still in good condition. £5 a pair, posted. SOLD

IMAG1564.jpg

The cassette was also off the Ksyriums and has seen very little use but as none of my bikes are 10-speed it is of no use to me. It's a CR-4600 which I believe is an old Tiagra, 12-28 ratio. £10 posted. SOLD

IMAG1565.jpg

PM me if you want anything, first come first served based on time of PM receipt, not that I'm expecting much interest :laugh: Thanks for looking ^_^

Last edited:

S-Express

I'll take the cassette pls, can you pm your payment details?

OP
OP
JhnBssll

JhnBssll

Veteran
Wheels still available, price dropped to £50 collected. If they don't go at this price I'll pop them in the garage roof as spares :laugh:

OP
OP
JhnBssll

JhnBssll

Veteran
The wheels are now boxed up and I'll be putting them in the garage roof over the weekend but I'll leave this advert live in case there's any future interest.

agharta78

For sale are the 700c Axis 2.0 SCS disc wheels that came on my 2016 Specialized Roubaix. As the name suggests these have the SCS geometry which places the freehub/cassette 2.5mm inboard from its standard position. Also available are the standard SCS offset derailleur hanger from my roubaix, two sets of 160mm rotors (SOLD) and a Shimano 10-speed cassette (SOLD).

The wheels have done <300 miles from new and as such are in good condition, advertised as pictured without tires/tubes, rotors, skewers or cassette but I'll throw in the SCS hanger with the wheels if needed. Hubs are both 15mm QR and 6-bolt disc fitment. Selling due to upgrade. Offers around £70, collection preferred from Ipswich area but can post at additional cost if required.

View attachment 362641

View attachment 362642

The first set of rotors are Shimano centrelock 160mm. These were fitted to a pair of Ksyrium pro's that I bought to replace the Axis 2.0's and have seen very little use. The second set are Promax(?) 6-bolt 160mm and were fitted to a pair of Aksiums I picked up as winter wheels and have seen more use but are still in good condition. £5 a pair, posted. SOLD

View attachment 362643

The cassette was also off the Ksyriums and has seen very little use but as none of my bikes are 10-speed it is of no use to me. It's a CR-4600 which I believe is an old Tiagra, 12-28 ratio. £10 posted. SOLD

View attachment 362644

PM me if you want anything, first come first served based on time of PM receipt, not that I'm expecting much interest :laugh: Thanks for looking ^_^

Hey.
Are those wheels still in your attic? Also, is the rear wheel 10 mm 130 mm?

Top Bottom