1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FS: Axis 2.0 SCS disc wheels, rotors, cassette

Discussion in 'For Sale and Auction' started by JhnBssll, 17 Jul 2017.

1. JhnBssll

JhnBssll Member

For sale are the 700c Axis 2.0 SCS disc wheels that came on my 2016 Specialized Roubaix. As the name suggests these have the SCS geometry which places the freehub/cassette 2.5mm inboard from its standard position. Also available are the standard SCS offset derailleur hanger from my roubaix, two sets of 160mm rotors (SOLD) and a Shimano 10-speed cassette (SOLD).

The wheels have done <300 miles from new and as such are in good condition, advertised as pictured without tires/tubes, rotors, skewers or cassette but I'll throw in the SCS hanger with the wheels if needed. Hubs are both 15mm QR and 6-bolt disc fitment. Selling due to upgrade. Offers around £70, collection preferred from Ipswich area but can post at additional cost if required.

IMAG1562.jpg
    IMAG1563.jpg

The first set of rotors are Shimano centrelock 160mm. These were fitted to a pair of Ksyrium pro's that I bought to replace the Axis 2.0's and have seen very little use. The second set are Promax(?) 6-bolt 160mm and were fitted to a pair of Aksiums I picked up as winter wheels and have seen more use but are still in good condition. £5 a pair, posted. SOLD

IMAG1564.jpg

The cassette was also off the Ksyriums and has seen very little use but as none of my bikes are 10-speed it is of no use to me. It's a CR-4600 which I believe is an old Tiagra, 12-28 ratio. £10 posted. SOLD

IMAG1565.jpg

PM me if you want anything, first come first served based on time of PM receipt, not that I'm expecting much interest :laugh: Thanks for looking ^_^

Last edited: 17 Jul 2017
  2. S-Express

S-Express Über Member

I'll take the cassette pls, can you pm your payment details?

3. JhnBssll

JhnBssll Member

Cassette and rotors provisionally sold

4. JhnBssll

JhnBssll Member

Cassette and rotors sold, wheels and derailleur hanger still available :smile:

5. JhnBssll

JhnBssll Member

Wheels still available, price dropped to £50 collected. If they don't go at this price I'll pop them in the garage roof as spares :laugh: