FS Boardman Comp

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stevevw

Guru
I bought this last November to use this spring/summer as the weekend bike. I have now ridden it for about a mile and come to the conclusion that I prefer the Ribble that I have recently built. So it is for sale. I bought it from a chap who used it for the London Paris ride last year and has done around 500 miles total, it is in VGC maintained by the pro mechanics before, during and after his ride. Looks good and rides well. All standard apart from SPD-SL pedals and a white flow seat. I paid £435 for it and as I know you can get them discounted for £499 now I will take £400 and you will not have to go to that place to buy it.

derosa

What size is it?

OP
OP
stevevw

stevevw

Guru
Yes I agree the size is a bit smaller than I expected too. It says virtual 57cm top tube but it feels a lot different to my 58cm Ribble.

OP
OP
stevevw

stevevw

Guru
PRICE DROPPED
I decided to ride the Boardman to work today and as I closed the Garage door I knocked the bike over chipping the paint on the r/h seat stay. So due to my clumsiness I will drop another £50 to £350

tommynakagima

stevevw said:
PRICE DROPPED
I decided to ride the Boardman to work today and as I closed the Garage door I knocked the bike over chipping the paint on the r/h seat stay. So due to my clumsiness I will drop another £50 to £350

Hello,

The bike is what i am looking for and it is the right size. I will pay your £350. Will you post the bike? I live in york?

Tom

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
@ tommyetc

In your position, I'd come down from York on the train. I wouldn't trust Parcelforce with a bike. Intercity to Stevenage, then a few stops on a local train to where SteveVW lives. Simples!
Plus, Steve's a top bloke, and you could get a ride in :blush:

Top Bottom