Full list of current cameras?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Number14

Veteran
I'll start then:

Sony HQ5
MD80 muvi & clone
ContourHD 720p
ContourHD 1080p

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
All the ones i know off -

ContourHD
ContourHD 1080p
GoPro HD Helmet HERO 1080p
GoPro Helmet Hero WIDE
ATC3K
ATC5K
Muvi
MD80s
AT-1
hDVR-720
Mini DVR 2
X170
VIO POV.1
VIO POV.1.5
4Kam Helmet Camera
Sony HQ (series)
Tachyon XC
Epic Stealth Wide
Tachyon XC Micro

bicyclos

Part time Anorak
Avoid the sportcam kits with the JXD unit which c/w 520 bullet cam plus the Li-on battery pack. Just one big waste of money. I use the JXD unit now as an mp3 player, not fit to record anything. The replaced Li-on battery pack has failed again and the faulty bullet cam exchange is a cheap replacement which produces lousy footage. The JXD unit which was replaced is still working but cannot cope with the bullet camera well. The unit was not designed for any hard work!! and has put me off buying another
bullet cam.
The dogcam units look good but could not affort to splash out good money again.

I ended up buying a Kodak Zx1 from amazon, which I know is not a bullet cam but it is hd60. Plus I have bought 3 lens attachments from usbfever which expands your use.
I am having a lot of fun with this camera which is no bigger than a std mobile phone and runs off 2 AA re-chargable batteries and can use a SDhc card upto 32gig...

CopperBrompton

Bicycle: a means of transport between cake-stops
I finally learned that the 'Buy the best, buy it once, keep it forever' rule applies to bulletcams too. I had two that I ended up abandoning, before finally buying the POV1.5 I should have bought in the first place.

D011_001.jpg

I have two of these but the jury is still out...

First commute (commute 81) the card got corrupted...so I had 7GB of rubbish...

The battery lasted for over 2 hours though..

Need to retest...

One of the strange things I have just found out is it wont charge with adapters I have but HAS to be plugged into a computer USB port to charge...Unlike the MUVI's which charge fine because the adapters actually came with the MUVI cameras...

g00se

Veteran
hackbike 666 said:
D011_001.jpg

I have two of these but the jury is still out...

First commute (commute 81) the card got corrupted...so I had 7GB of rubbish...

The battery lasted for over 2 hours though..

Need to retest...

One of the strange things I have just found out is it wont charge with adapters I have but HAS to be plugged into a computer USB port to charge...Unlike the MUVI's which charge fine because the adapters actually came with the MUVI cameras...

What's that one - haven't seen that before? Do you have a link to a supplier?

Cheers

Top Bottom