Funky Women's cycling clothing - website suggestions

Discussion in 'Components, Accessories and Clothing' started by AliA, 14 May 2010.

1. AliA

AliA New Member

Hello
    I am looking to buy some cycle specific clothing (I am making do with Ron Hill style leggings at the moment), in particular a nice pair of capri length trousers, but I don't want anything in black - fancy something a bit more fun ( for example the Zoic capri's http://www.minx-girl.com/products/zoic-la-vida-capri-gunmetal-plaid/677/)! I'd be wearing these for both commuting and mountain biking and have about £60 to spend. I have found www.minx-girl.com but does anyone out there have any other websites in mind that are worth a look......
    Thanks in advance
    AliA

2. HelenD123

HelenD123 Veteran

You've found the one website I was going to recommend. There's not a lot of choice out there.

3. vickster

vickster Legendary Member

4. trio25

trio25 Über Member

I would have recommended minx girl as well. She is also really helpful with sizings etc!

5. yorkshiregoth

yorkshiregoth Master of all he surveys

6. OP
    OP
    AliA

AliA New Member

Thanks for all your suggestions.
    In the end ordered the Zoic capris from Minx- they came yesterday and I am thrilled to bits with them!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice