Gazza

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I thought he was our friedly cycling taxi driver that gezza...

Oh! Wrong one. :angry:

It's when I read the words "...what a sorry sight..." I jumped to the wrong assumption.

:sad:

Maz

Guru
It's a real shame isn't it? Was that a set-up? I mean, was the guy filming him in it for a quick buck?

Saw Gazza play a few times in his days as a Spurs player at Bramall Lane and he was fantastic.

jassy-x

.....as a Rangers fan I watched Gazza many many times, and still believe he was one of the best ever....tragic to see him go this way....found it too disturing to watch the whole video......:angry:

MrGrumpy

Huge Member
and as a Scotsman, you have to take your hat off, for it was a cracking goal, although the celebration was better lol, very typical.

litespeeder

One of footies characters of this era.... not may of them around now.

Shame he took the beer route, but that's him all over a public face who only wants to enjoy life to the full.

I've read his book and it was a good read. One part I recall was the time he took Sheryl into a 'well to do' fish restaraunt' and whilst ordering from the menu points to the nearby fish tank and finger points to select the lobby he personally wants to eat from the life size 20ft fish tank adjacent to him.

After him having a skinful and waiting too long for the food, he stripped his jacket off and jumped into the tank- swimming to catch a lobster. As he gets out, he then whilst dripping, passes it to the nearest waiter and says 'eh F*cker hurry up and cook this one instead will yeh"

Classic Gazza........

OP
OP
G

Greedo

One part I recall was the time he took Sheryl into a 'well to do' fish restaraunt' and whilst ordering from the menu points to the nearby fish tank and finger points to select the lobby he personally wants to eat from the life size 20ft fish tank adjacent to him.

After him having a skinful and waiting too long for the food, he stripped his jacket off and jumped into the tank- swimming to catch a lobster. As he gets out, he then whilst dripping, passes it to the nearest waiter and says 'eh F*cker hurry up and cook this one instead will yeh"

Sounds like a story he was telling in that video!

litespeeder

Greedo said:
Sounds like a story he was telling in that video!

I can't open the link, I assume it's a work firewall against the star paper, can't think why ;)

Top Bottom