'Getting about' questions...

Do you Walk - Cycle - Motorbike - Drive OR whatever..to get around ?

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
yenrod said:
Do you walk, cycle, drive, motobike' or anything else to get around....
Err. Yes.

Why has motorbike got an apostrophe?

Why hasn't the question got a question mark?

Why have you started this thread?? :smile:;)

Arch

Married to Night Train
Sh4rkyBloke said:
Err. Yes.

Why has motorbike got an apostrophe?

Why hasn't the question got a question mark?

Why have you started this thread?? :smile:;)

or indeed, no r...

I think Yenrod has a bit of a twitch in his apostrophe finger, he uses them a lot randomly.

In answer to the question, I walk or cycle within town, long trips I take the train. I can drive, just don't have a car. Hire one occasionally when needed.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Perhaps Yenrod, if you are going to put up a poll, it would be an idea to think about if it's suitable - I suspect most of us could tick all or most of the boxes. Polls really only work when you can choose one option. So maybe better to say "How do you get about MOSTLY?" - that way people can choose one...

OP
OP
Y

yenrod

Arch said:
No idea you could do that! So have I now - well, except for motorbike...

Arch I hate being told to do how or advised to do things - how about some respect as I DO NOT advise you in regards to any aspect of your life ! :becool:

Think about it !!! :smile:

Arch

Married to Night Train
yenrod said:
Arch I hate being told to do how or advised to do things - how about some respect as I DO NOT advise you in regards to any aspect of your life ! :becool:

Think about it !!! :smile:

Oh, very sorry I'm sure. You can of course ignore my suggestion, which I was making to be helpful. I'm well aware that you don't take advice well, even if offered in the spirit of helpfulness.

Frankly mate, if you did offer me advice, I'd probably do the opposite anyway.

OP
OP
Y

yenrod

Sh4rkyBloke said:
Actually Yenners, you *are* telling Arch to respect you and not to give you advice.... isn't that a bit hypocritical?? :biggrin:;)

I am one of the few on this planet that will admit to being a hypocrite ! would you ;) think about it...

Arch

Married to Night Train
yenrod said:
I am one of the few on this planet that will admit to being a cynic ! would you ;) think about it...

We would think about it, if we had the faintest clue what you're on about...

Top Bottom