Giving up satans tool of lazyness.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gromit

Über Member
I'm getting tired of using this computer, I think its time I left it alone to do useful things like tidying the house and doing college work.

Why are computers so addictive?

Right washing up is to be done and plant names to be learned. Dam it.... B):sad:

bikepete

Guru
You could go and visit your allotment :-)

OP
OP
Gromit

Gromit

Über Member
Just done the washing up, cleaned the bathroom, put two loads of washing on and folded loads of clothes up.

OP
OP
Gromit

Gromit

Über Member
Hmmm the use of the word mate, when you hardly know me somewhat annoys me.

Bikepete and I only have the one washing machine.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Gromit said:
Hmmm the use of the word mate, when you hardly know me somewhat annoys me.

Bikepete and I only have the one washing machine.

Don't worry about the mate stuff. I always like to think it shows how unobservant a person is, being generally a male term of address...

Mind you, he has a point, I mean, you only have, what, the three different pedal powered machines (assuming you still have the old roadster). Come on, keep up!;) I haven't completed the next n+1 transaction yet and I'm hankering after n+1+1

I bet your commute will be getting nice, with just that tiny touch of spring in the air? There are catkins at St Nicks this week.:sad:

I am Spartacus

Über Member
No to really get on yer..........

I could have spelt it
m8

;)
cheer up... this is the cafe

OP
OP
Gromit

Gromit

Über Member
Arch said:
Don't worry about the mate stuff. I always like to think it shows how unobservant a person is, being generally a male term of address...

Mind you, he has a point, I mean, you only have, what, the three different pedal powered machines (assuming you still have the old roadster). Come on, keep up!;) I haven't completed the next n+1 transaction yet and I'm hankering after n+1+1

I bet your commute will be getting nice, with just that tiny touch of spring in the air? There are catkins at St Nicks this week.:sad:

Just printed off a load of images containing catkins for my plant ID.

Not doing the commute till next week, I'm not going to start taking the trike until there is safe bike storage at college. There are too many rude FE kids around who wouldn't think twice about trashing it.

I hate the use of mate nether am I male or an Australian. Why can't people in this country address each other in a polite manner like in France? Grrr

Top Bottom