God I love this weather

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

accountantpete

Brexiteer
Absolutely hissing down in South Cheshire you lucky sod.

Wigsie

Nincompoop
Did you have your sunglasses on just a little lower than normal and tilt your head forward to look over the rims so they can see you wink at them as the walk by? :laugh::becool: :laugh::laugh:

Just went for a ride at lunch (just a 95 minute lunch break today :laugh:) and was absolutely lovely in the lanes between Canterbury and Ashford... just no local 'wildlife' to observe. :sad:

Wigsie said:
Did you have your sunglasses on just a little lower than normal and tilt your head forward to look over the rims so they can see you wink at them as the walk by? :laugh::becool: :laugh::laugh:

Just went for a ride at lunch (just a 95 minute lunch break today :sad:) and was absolutely lovely in the lanes between Canterbury and Ashford... just no local 'wildlife' to observe. :sad:

What? Not even sitting on top of a Pinarello Wavy Davy? :laugh:

terry huckle

Just did one of my favourite routes around the Berks/ North Hampshire border. Gorgeous weather and greenery. Passed a few other cyclists, all of whom acknowledged me with a cheery wave....even the horse riders seemed to be in a good mood today. Wonderful day.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
I'm getting too much sun... I keep getting a burnt back/shoulders even with the kids applying the sun screen - what I would give to not have freckly skin. Still it is nice wearing shorts and strappy tops every day for the last week or more - glad I can dress casually for work:biggrin:

montage

God Almighty
Wigsie said:
Did you have your sunglasses on just a little lower than normal and tilt your head forward to look over the rims so they can see you wink at them as the walk by? ;):becool: :wacko::laugh:

Just went for a ride at lunch (just a 95 minute lunch break today :biggrin:) and was absolutely lovely in the lanes between Canterbury and Ashford... just no local 'wildlife' to observe. :smile:

I want your job.
CC all day and go for a ride at lunchtime with an absolute stunner being riden by a stunner

Melvil

Even Edinburgh is magically summery today. Glorious. Even got a wee ride in a convertible cruising down the road this afternoon. Bring on the summer*

*This was probably Edinburgh's one day of summer ;):wacko:

Wigsie

Nincompoop
montage said:
I want your job.
CC all day and go for a ride at lunchtime with an absolute stunner being riden by a stunner

My boss went to look at a house in Canterbury the other day (office is 18 miles away in Ashford) at midday so instead of driving there and doing it in his lunch he donned his lycra and rode... :wacko::laugh: 3 hour lunch break, he leads us by majestic example!

Am yet to do the double in a lunch, 15 mile bike ride and a game of squash (the owner of the pinarello also plays squash with a couple of others in the office ;))

Top Bottom