Good.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
??????

WTF is the point of our judicial system. This SCUM killed someone, drove away from the scene, was pissed tried to tell police body tissue from the victim was tree sap!!!!

The tarrif for this is 14 years. What mitigating circumstances can there be to LOWER his term to 7 1/2 years???

We as a (law abiding) society are being let down heavily by the people we pay to protect us - judges.

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
Yes, I'm inclined to agree with the above post by Comedy Pilot. Bits of what are claimed to have happened are very malicious and deliberate. I can't agree with a half tariff for which is one of worst cases - you can't get any nastier or worse than that unless you're stupid enough to plough into another motor vehicle packed with people or kill your own passengers. It's like the drink driver who killed a mere 6 people round here and had his sentence reduced to 10 years.

Tynan

Veteran
difference between murder and manslaughter

'Mr Harrison had also been drinking and was using his mobile telephone while cycling'

OP
OP
dondare

dondare

Über Member
He'd have had to run the bloke over twice and set fire to the body to get 14 years. This is a lot more than most judges hand out.

Mr Farley

The sad thing is he'll probably be out in just over three and a half years :sad:.

BMW....4x4, don't like to stereotype but...

...not the best, most patient drivers in my experience.

I think this bit ..
FromTheArticle said:
He said he could not avoid the accident as the cyclist had cut across him.
.. when the Court had already seen CCTV footage:
FromTheArticle said:
A silver BMW X5, driven by Williams, could be seen on the wrong side of the road, ploughing into the cyclist at a speed estimated to be up to 60mph.
.. shows how much remorse he felt. Still trying to wriggle out of it.

XmisterIS

Purveyor of fine nonsense
ComedyPilot said:
??????

WTF is the point of our judicial system. This SCUM killed someone, drove away from the scene, was pissed tried to tell police body tissue from the victim was tree sap!!!!

The tarrif for this is 14 years. What mitigating circumstances can there be to LOWER his term to 7 1/2 years???

We as a (law abiding) society are being let down heavily by the people we pay to protect us - judges.

I couldn't agree more. If people knew that they could be locked up for murder if they kill someone in their car, I think it would make people very much more defensive in their driving.

upsidedown

Waiting for the great leap forward
Did i miss something or is this killer able to get back in his car as soon as he gets out and drive again ?

J4CKO

looks like the normal urban X5 yobbo, businessmen dont look like that, I bet if they investigate his accounts/activities and he will go away for a lot longer, stereotypes work as we dont have long enough to form an informed opinion, until we do its the best we have and that guy looks like a right bastard.

Top Bottom