Got my C2W voucher .Ordered this :)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
A Boardman Comp !!

http://www.boardmanb.../road_comp.html

Main.jpg

Colour Pearl White Frame Lightweight alloy triple butted, full smooth welding, tapered steerer with mudguard clearance Fork Superlight full carbon, tapered steerer, mudguard clearance Groupset: Shifters SRAM APEX 10speed Front Mech SRAM APEX Rear Mech SRAM APEX Brakes Tektro R730 Chainset FSA Gossamer compact 50x34T Cassette SRAM PG1050 Chain KMC X10 Bottom Bracket FSA Mega Exo Wheelset: Rims Mavic CXP22 Hubs Formula Spokes Stainless black Tyres Continental Ultra Sport Components: Handlebars cboardman Stem cboardman Headset FSA Integrated Spacers Alloy Seatpost cboardman Saddle cboardman

corshamjim

I do like the look of the Boardman comp - understated compared with some of the blingy stuff you see elsewhere.

OP
OP
cyberknight

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
It will be about a week and a half as they had to order it in , luckily i need a small as the medium/large ones are hard to get hold of.

Looking at the bike it comes with a xx-32 rear cassette as standard , although it will be nice to have the gears for hills i do not think i need such a granny gear atm , so i will probably look to change it to a 12-28 maybe as i only needed my lowest gears 34x 25 on the midland monster.
Mind you on the club runs it might help as i tend to be slow on hills compared to a lot of folk (that said i have 4500 foot of climbing in my legs by Sunday every week )

I will give a go first to see how it goes of course :biggrin:

Top Bottom