Got shouted at on yesterday's commute...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
Although this was a funny one! A WVM passenger shouted at me to slow down - was doing 30 down Kentish Way in Bromley. Through the speed camera, so his mate, driving, didn't dare to keep up.

... this was my first commute of the year. Arrrrgh I'm slow and lurgified!! I only went this fast as it's a good downhill.

OP
OP
B

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
Although this was a funny one! A WVM passenger shouted at me to slow down - was doing 30 down Kentish Way in Bromley. Through the speed camera, so his mate, driving, didn't dare to keep up.

... this was my first commute of the year. Arrrrgh I'm slow and lurgified!! I only went this fast as it's a good downhill.

OP
OP
B

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
LOL!

Did you trigger the camera? I wonder what happens when non-motorised things trigger them, are the images sent for review, or do the end up on some website somewhere. :blush:

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
LOL!

Did you trigger the camera? I wonder what happens when non-motorised things trigger them, are the images sent for review, or do the end up on some website somewhere. :evil:

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
LOL!

Did you trigger the camera? I wonder what happens when non-motorised things trigger them, are the images sent for review, or do the end up on some website somewhere. :ohmy:

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
i've tried to trigger the camera on kentish way a few times, went through it at 36mph but i didn't see a flash :ohmy:

Top Bottom