gotta love sales!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

scotty110788

went to start fitness/cycles today and bought my first ever cycle clothing ^_^ got some 3/4 leggins/bib thing (not sure true names :wacko:) windproof vest, both by scotts and then a more miles long sleeve top jus for breathability etc... also saved 30 quid on me clip shoes. bit nervous first time I'm gonna use 3/4 cos there skin tight :blush: any1 else go to cycle shop first for sales :tongue:

brokenflipflop

Veteran
I buy virtually everything off the internet, bike, clothing, the lot. For me it's less mither, more choice, compare prices and buy cheapest. I use Wiggle, chain reaction, rosebikes, ribble, cyclestore, royles, PBK.:smile:

D

Deleted member 1258

I buy virtually everything off the internet, bike, clothing, the lot. For me it's less mither, more choice, compare prices and buy cheapest. I use Wiggle, chain reaction, rosebikes, ribble, cyclestore, royles, PBK.:smile:

And me, been making a point of staying away from the shops as much as possible till the sales sillyness has finished. I got people to give cash instead of presents where ever possible so have money to spend on bike stuff, I'll spend most of it online.

And me, been making a point of staying away from the shops as much as possible till the sales sillyness has finished. I got people to give cash instead of presents where ever possible so have money to spend on bike stuff, I'll spend most of it online.

Dales in Glasgow has 20% off everything for 5 days. That includes 2012 bikes.

T'internet has kind of done away with high street sales. I HAD to go into glasgow yesterday and it was awful. I very seldom pay rrp for anything and expect proper discounts before I part with cash. I love spending £xxxx and showing my wife saying, "look how much money I saved today" ^_^

Top Bottom