Xxx

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
J

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
Ah, power saws and fingers don't mix, do they? :laugh:
its just the size of the structure and al other structures around it.......its just hard to get a decent pic now

OP
OP
J

jowwy

Looks like a week or so of good weather after this weekend, so the big saw will be coming back out to finish the greenhouse and maybe start some autumn onions and garlic……

OP
OP
J

jowwy

Finished all the framework today and started to paint it all in ducksback black for rough sawn timber. Looks really good now and sits back in the space better………im done now until the spring.

Need to save up some money now for the big deck cover job in spring as its going to be 7.5mtrs long and 4mtrs width……gonna be big job on my lonesome

PaulSB

Legendary Member
Looks like a week or so of good weather after this weekend, so the big saw will be coming back out to finish the greenhouse and maybe start some autumn onions and garlic……
Are you thinking of putting autumn garlic in your greenhouse? If so I'd advise against it as the autumn planted types require a cold period to crop properly.

OP
OP
J

jowwy

Are you thinking of putting autumn garlic in your greenhouse? If so I'd advise against it as the autumn planted types require a cold period to crop properly.
Im not now paul, ive run out of energy tbh…..so wont be finishing the greenhose til spring, but i could have put the garlic into the other grow beds outside of the greenhouse.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
It looks really well built. You mentioned polycarbonate glazing..... are you thinking of glazing the walls with twin wall? It would be a shame not to be able to gaze in on your growing crops from the outside of your magnificent edifice.

OP
OP
J

jowwy

It looks really well built. You mentioned polycarbonate glazing..... are you thinking of glazing the walls with twin wall? It would be a shame not to be able to gaze in on your growing crops from the outside of your magnificent edifice.
It will be twinwall polycarb, already got the 28 panels in the mancave waiting to be fitted

Drago

Legendary Member
Looking good Jowwers. You going for polycarbonate sheet, or the twinwall stuff?

Top Bottom