Xxx

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stephec

Legendary Member
That's a lovely looking job there, there's something strangely satisfying about being in your greenhouse with the doors and windows shut, all wrapped up warm when it's raining outside.

OP
OP
J

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
That's a lovely looking job there, there's something strangely satisfying about being in your greenhouse with the doors and windows shut, all wrapped up warm when it's raining outside.
i'll only know that feeling next spring when its all finished......at the moment all the polycarb is in the man cave boxed up. ive just run out of energy for this year, as ive been nonstop doing projects since the start of this spring. So if its a dry warm weekend now, its just going to be used to chill on the deck ( which has grown to 6.2mtrs wide and 4.2mtrs out and still needs to grow another 1.2mtrs in width) and maybe dead head a few flowers if/when needed

OP
OP
J

jowwy

So i spent the morning painting the rest of the greenhouse. Its now all ready for the polycarb panels to be fitted and the roof……so i will get that ordered after pay day next month.

Then i just got to build the door, i got plenty of spare timber for that, so will get it built over the next few weeks and we be ready for spring.

OP
OP
J

jowwy

Roof ordered today - so hopefully it will be here in the next few days while the wind is still low and i can get it fitted......

got the the 10mm polycarb twinwall 2.7mtrs x 1.7mtrs....

OP
OP
J

jowwy

Roof just arrived for the greenhouse, not easy carrying that size polycarb in the wind and rain

OP
OP
J

jowwy

You just need a 20 foot screen to hide the dead jungle in the neighbour's garden !
luckily enough, you cant see that at garden level due to the 7ft fences at that end lol

Top Bottom