Gta4

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

red_tom

Preordered for the 360 :ohmy:

Melvil

It looks pretty awesome indeed. Being a little bit un-sussed about the latest console games is it available for the wii (I think probably not but I thought I'd ask)

PrettyboyTim

I preordered the 360 version from Amazon rather too late, and I'll have to wait until the 6th of May for it to turn up. Therefore, I also walked into HMV on Oxford Street and preordered it there yesterday. I'll get whichever one is available first and cancel the other order ;-)

My spare time to play it however may be a bit limited as the day after is my twin daughters' birthday, and two days after that my Mum is visiting for a couple of days and I don't really think it'd be her cup of tea (she's a vicar).

Oh, and the Wii just too underpowered to run the game. The 360 and PS3 have multiple 3200Mhz processors and 512Mb of RAM, compared to the Wii's 729Mhz processor and 88Mb of RAM. The Wii could run a slightly more shiny version of GTA San Andreas, but that's about it.

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
I've got a wii and whilst It's well ace -graphics speed etc are awesome- It looks like nintendo are steering away from the hacknslash/gore/guns/crime games, at least to an extent.

Sometimes I just feel like knocking seven shades of $hit out of the half-dead with a cricket bat. With a nail through it. In my living room. What's not family-oriented about that?

PrettyboyTim said:
I preordered the 360 version from Amazon rather too late, and I'll have to wait until the 6th of May for it to turn up. Therefore, I also walked into HMV on Oxford Street and preordered it there yesterday. I'll get whichever one is available first and cancel the other order ;-)

My spare time to play it however may be a bit limited as the day after is my twin daughters' birthday, and two days after that my Mum is visiting for a couple of days and I don't really think it'd be her cup of tea (she's a vicar).

Oh, and the Wii just too underpowered to run the game. The 360 and PS3 have multiple 3200Mhz processors and 512Mb of RAM, compared to the Wii's 729Mhz processor and 88Mb of RAM. The Wii could run a slightly more shiny version of GTA San Andreas, but that's about it.

Yeah I was too late aswell so I did what I hope wasn't a stupid thing and preordered it off ebay. I'm just that desperate for it :ohmy:. the company's got like 26k feedback so should be ok :laugh:

nah vicars and GTA just don't mix :angry: not my mums cup of tea either so i mite have to bring my ps3 upstairs away from the 42in and play on my tiny 28in :sad:

glad I've got a ps3 and a wii. cause if i only had the wii i'd be out buying a ps3 or 360 rite now :laugh:

It may have sounded like i was bragging in this post but i wasn't trying too :ohmy:

walker said:
I'm not allowed a PS3 Till I get to Aus, so can you delete this thread please as I'm going green with envy

unlucky there. i'll try to tone down how good the ps3 is :laugh: all i can say is you won't be disapointed if you havn't already played on one

on an unrelated topic since i can't be bothered to start a new thread. how bad does Wii fit look? :angry: just seen an advert for it :ohmy:

Top Bottom