Guess who I slept with last night?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
The President of Armenia, that's who!
OK, I didn't share a bed, but a modest sized hotel at least. I waited in the bar 'till about 4 am to see if he'd join me for a beer, but he never showed.

Lot of new 'waiters' last night in suits that fitted badly under the left armpit...:rolleyes:

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
What was he doing in Abingdon?:rolleyes:

gbb

Legendary Member
Fab Foodie said:
OK, I didn't share a bed, but a modest sized hotel at least. I waited in the bar 'till about 4 am to see if he'd join me for a beer, but he never showed.

Lot of new 'waiters' last night in suits that fitted badly under the left armpit...:biggrin:

I read that and thought...huh ? :rolleyes:...then laughed out loud. I really am as dumb as i look sometimes :sad:

When i was in Uruguay, the president (the Uruguayan one if its not obvious) visited the complex...we were'nt allowed anywhere near...oh no. We had o start work at 2pm and finish at 1am. Thoughtless git :biggrin:

gbb

Legendary Member
Fab Foodie said:

Lot of new 'waiters' last night in suits that fitted badly under the left armpit...:o

'Packing heat'...that maybe as obscure as FFs description though :rolleyes:

mr_cellophane

Legendary Member
SerzhSargsian2258.jpg

Top Bottom