Hair decoration

wafflycat

I was out in the garden earlier, collecting some veg for today. Lots of lovely courgettes, broccoli, spinach beet, rhubarb.. lovely stuff!

Back in the house I walked past a mirror. I spotted I had some new hair decoration.

A big, fat, juicy green caterpillar.

There it was, making its way across me bonce..

Co-ordinated well with my green tee shirt. :biggrin:

taxing

Urgh! I was cycling down a lane the other day just after a bit of rain and there were all these hairy black caterpillars crossing at exactly the same place in a line, it reminded me of the Ugly Bug Ball song.

Arch

Married to Night Train
All in a day's work, ma'am...

Apparently, on holiday, one of the others was watching a big black beetle cross the road up ahead, all up on it's tippy toes, scuttling, and then I promptly ran it over, flat. :blush:

We imagined it peeling itself up, shaking itself and then waving a tiny angry fist at my retreating form....

Walking along a quiet woodland path the other day - we must have been the first to pass that way for hours, and the spiders had strung their webs across every few feet. Every few steps it was "you've got a spider in your hair"; "you've got a spider on your nose"; "you've got a spider on your chin"; "you've got a spider on your ear" etc. etc.

I think I know now, how Robert the Bruce must have made out...

biggs682

Smile a mile bike provider
always use to have to check my dinner when we had an allotment when i was a kid as mum never removed all the hidden bugs in the veg mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I was out in the garden earlier, collecting some veg for today. Lots of lovely courgettes, broccoli, spinach beet, rhubarb.. lovely stuff!

Back in the house I walked past a mirror. I spotted I had some new hair decoration.

A big, fat, juicy green caterpillar.

There it was, making its way across me bonce..

Co-ordinated well with my green tee shirt. :biggrin:

Top Bottom