half life 2 revisited

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mr Mag00

rising member
just played through halflife 2 and episode 1 again just gonna start episode 2 which i never started. just thought i would share:biggrin:

great games!!!

i played hl2 and then episode 1 and then gave up. it seemed like all you did was travel down endless corridors or outside environments for ages purely so they could show off their graphical achievements rather than the actual storyline. for example, when you are using that buggy to go along the waterways, i thought that was never going to end. and then the car journey............

not as good as hl1 i reckon which was not only ground-breaking but a great story and constant action.

but each to their own, so enjoy. i love computer games!

goo_mason

Champion barbed-wire hurdler
Just finished HL2 Episode 2 last night, so now only have 'The Lost Coast' to play. The last part was pretty damn difficult, and I had to revisit it over a few days to finally get it done.

Going to start F.E.A.R. 2 tonight for a wee change of scenery.

Catching games on cheap offers on Steam is great! xx(

MajorMantra

I think HL2 and its sequels may be my favourite game ever. It's one of only a handful where I actually cared a damn about the plot and the characters. Wish they'd hurry up with Episode 3...

Matthew

goo_mason

Champion barbed-wire hurdler
Bongman said:
Funny, playing the L4D2 demo over the last few days has made me think about replaying HL2 :evil:

I'm still waiting for my demo of it on Steam to unlock (but then I've not pre-ordered the actual game, so I have to wait until the 3rd November).

I like L4D, but the online game's a bit annoying as the players are completely intolerant of 'newbies' like me so end up hurling abuse when I can't keep up with 'em!! Kind of puts me off, and I prefer games where the single-player element's the main thrust so I can avoid annoying the kids!

Top Bottom