Hamster News - Ping Arch

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by twentysix by twentyfive, 16 Apr 2008.

1. twentysix by twentyfive

twentysix by twentyfive Clinging on tightly

Well it's bad news and good news. :sad: :biggrin:

The bad news is that Hammond sold up and left Redmarley D'Abitot for the (un)delights of London. :sad:

The good news is that he hated London (if he'd asked I'd've told him) and is back in the area renting at Broom's Green. :biggrin:

Broom's Green is a very pleasant little village with fewer houses than Redmarley. :biggrin: But no hills to fall off on. :sad:

So for a Hamster rescue you'll have to jam a tree branch in your front wheel :biggrin: :biggrin:

2. Arch

Arch Married to Night Train

*packs road atlas, bike, tree branch*

:biggrin:

3. OP
    OP
    twentysix by twentyfive

Broom's Green - Gloucestershire I think. But the county boundaries are muddled around here - so it could be Herefordshire and probably not Worcestershire. Look for where the 3 counties join and go slightly south(ish)

4. Monst

Monst New Member

Oi....Brooms Green is in our manor....

5. OP
    OP
    twentysix by twentyfive

Well I have been puzzled by the Forest of Dean signs being placed out around there :wacko:. Bluddy Cheek :angry: - The Forest is significantly further South :blush:. So stick to your own stamping ground :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice