Hands-up; Who forgot their Wedding anniversary this morning?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Your dead ! :tongue:

Unkraut

Master of the Inane Comment
Would it help to talk about it? It's worse than not noticing or failing comment on the new hair-do.

I have to say though that there have been occasions when I have remembered it and she has forgotten it, which I think should be stored as credit for those times when I have forgotten something.

funnymummy

A Dizzy M.A.B.I.L
I celebrate my Unniversary every year on March 10th, I make a point of buying myself a special present (to make up for all the ones i never got from him)
Bought a new car this year, there was a mix up in the delivery date & it was a week late - It arrived on March 10th, which would have been our 11th anniversary
- Thnak you Karma!

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
wimp, here we don't do mothers day, fathers day, valentines, wedding anniversary, or any other made up, marketing driven, excuse to try and fleece people via a guilt trip.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
This could go in the "marriage" thread in t'Crank Arms, but here's another reason for not getting spliced. We've been happily unmarried for about 21yrs, but neither of us is quite sure when the anniversary would be.

Chilternrides

Book a weekend away sharpish, then let her think you were leading her on by "forgetting" only to spring your surprise on her this evening, thus extricating yourself from the pooh.:thumbsup:

wimp, here we don't do mothers day, fathers day, valentines, wedding anniversary, or any other made up, marketing driven, excuse to try and fleece people via a guilt trip.

No, me neither and it has nothing to do with my memory, it's for the reasons above.............

The sealed card for Mrs B marking our 29th anniversary in a few days time sits ready and waiting on the filing cabinet not 2 feet from me as I type.

'Scuse me while I adjust my smiley...

:angel:

Top Bottom