Happy Fathers Day..... are you getting spoilt?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Wigsie

Nincompoop
I know Joni wished everyone happy fathers day on wednesday/thursday but as I am up (the wife is having a lay in????) with my youngest and have been since 6 I thought I would wish all fellow CC dads a happy fathers day.

Are you being spoilt/up to anything special today?

I am taking my eldest to tennis at 9 - 10am then hoping the clouds clear and the wind dies down as going for a 40 - 50 miler on Romney Marsh (and the wind likes to blow there) at 12.30 (not being asked what time I will be back is my present I think).

Then I plan to relax with a beer, have a BBQ and doing feck all!

ajb

+1

I'm taking my eldest (18) to the airport, he's off to the South of France with his girlfriend.

Bigtwin

So far, tea in bed, free brekkie, two cards (one with a car looking a lot like a tortoise - he's 3) and a rather super 6 peice bike cleaning brush set.

Possibly a trip out in the canoe taking in some lunch, though the weather's looking a tad iffy here.

I see there are two large steaks in the fridge - bodes well.

So that's half of "international steak and blow-job day" sorted....

Globalti

Legendary Member
Got some nookie, forced 2 ccs of liquid paraffin down the cat and got bitten for it, read the Sunday Times adult comic and now thinking about taking the boy swimming.

I think they've forgotten it's Fathers' Day. Much more worrying is that it's the longest day and it's downhill all the way from here until 21 December.

Rigid Raider said:
Much more worrying is that it's the longest day and it's downhill all the way from here until 21 December.

+1. Amazing to think, with 'summer' weather hardly off the starting blocks, that all us early morning commuters are going to find the mornings a little bit darker every day from now on!

OP
OP
Wigsie

Wigsie

Nincompoop
Rigid Raider said:
Got some nookie, forced 2 ccs of liquid paraffin down the cat and got bitten for it, read the Sunday Times adult comic and now thinking about taking the boy swimming.

I think they've forgotten it's Fathers' Day. Much more worrying is that it's the longest day and it's downhill all the way from here until 21 December.

Thought you said they had forgotten? :blush:

and cheers for the depressing thoughts of pending autumn/winter! :blush::sad:

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
Couple of hours early morning bike ride, prezzie as below and Mrs3BM's made a choc cake for later - :blush:

9450.jpg

Cubist

Still wavin'
threebikesmcginty said:
Couple of hours early morning bike ride, prezzie as below and Mrs3BM's made a choc cake for later - :biggrin:

9450.jpg
So will your name now be "Threebikesandareallytricklooking pizzacuttermcginty"?

Cubist

Still wavin'
I have had a lie in, was given the privelege of making Mrs Cube a cuppa, but was handsomely rewarded as the kids are off on an overnight expedition with Scouts. They haven't seen it yet, but I found a fantastic lightweight bamboo-carbon softshell in TK Max yesterday, and they've bought it me as a prezzie.

I now have the pleasure of being allowed to catch up with 8 weeks of gardening, as the back is so much better. Hours of unlimited strimming. I just can't wait.......

Top Bottom