Happy Fathers' Day

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

wafflycat

To all CC dads! Have a great day.

Naturally the cats & hens have got MrWC a suitable card & present :thumbsup:
I've got a little something to give him too..

WCMnr is calling round later to see his Dad & we're having a family dinner this evening, with a leg of Welsh lamb as the basis of the meal. :wacko:

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
I'm going to take Mr Summerdays on a bike ride - Bristol's Biggest Bike ride which he hasn't done before.

Vikeonabike

CC Neighbourhood Police Constable
Thanks Waffly...my 6 year old got me a a card she had made and a a bag of chocolate wrappers. They did have chocolates in them when she bought them, but she was allowed to look after the present over the weekend...Doh!

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Vikeonabike said:
Thanks Waffly...my 6 year old got me a a card she had made and a a bag of chocolate wrappers. They did have chocolates in them when she bought them, but she was allowed to look after the present over the weekend...Doh!

Sweet...:wacko:

rusky

CC Addict
I was hoping for a lie-in but was woken at 7am by the smallest dropping the tortiose. Went back to bed & then he knocked over a glass of chocolate milk.

Gave up after that & got up.

Wifey has gone back to bed:sad:

Thanks! ;)

I got a wee note in a card saying I now have a subscription to Cycle Plus! Mrs Magnatom aint half bad! B)

OP
OP
wafflycat

wafflycat

Cathryn said:
I made Richard a card by painting Arthur's hands and feet and printing them onto a card. SO cute!!

Now that is cute ;)

My little daughter woke me up with 'Happy Father's day daddy' with a card and a picture of her on the trampoline in the garden.

;)

But has also been a bit sad as we have had to have our beloved cat 'Che' put to sleep this morning, poor boy. It wasn't right to keep him going but we're gutted.

Globalti

Legendary Member
I'm stuck in a gloomy damp Nigerian hotel in pouring tropical rain, depressed as hell, missing my little family and feeling apprehensive about the next few days. Not a good Father's Day for me.

Ste T.

Guru
Breakfast in bed 6.30 ( a shared massive fruit cocktail between four of us ) Chocs aftershave and I got to lie in until 8.00am watching episodes of Dads Army back to back. A rare treat as I am out numbered by girlies 3 to 1 and normally lose out to come dine with me. Stupid boy.

Quiet day - not uncommon now the kids are grown up. Daughter and son (the latter by remote control from London where he's stuck with a tummy bug) conspired to buy me -

- It's A Wonderful Life (always wanted this on dvd - it's the original b+w version plus a bonus colourised version which sounds intriguing)

- A D-Day resource pack from the Imperial War Museum - loads of repro maps and documents to pour over

- The TdF magazine (something to read on the bus!)

Spent a quiet day having a 3-hour walk in the sunshine and then doing 2 hrs of gardening.

Top Bottom