Has anybody had a finger in their bum recently?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
I'm just asking. I have, and it wasn't recreational. Medical peeps do this as routine practice, and I was on the sharp end. OK ,OK, a lot of female posters may say that a whole tribe of medics live in their reproductive organs, men are pathetic etc etc, but I'm interested in what men might say.

Last edited:

pauldavid

Veteran
Are you only interested in finger stories?

Asking for a friend

OP
OP
slowmotion

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
How recent ?
8 months ago and it picked up that I had prostate cancer despite having a normal PSA result.
About two weeks ago. My PSA was entirely normal but I have five friends with prostate cancer, and I was worried. I expected my familiar male doctor. I presented myself with a squeaky clean rectum (how do you do that????) only to find that there was a tiny female locum. It went ahead, despite a brief moment when I thought I could run for the door. She wasn't that gentle actually.

Dave7

Legendary Member
Few years ago.......and it was a female GP. Took me by surprise as I expected my 'problem' to be treated by prescription.
I well remember the feeling of dread as she put the plastic glove on.
I also remember her saying "now you must relax otherwise it may hurt" and me thinking...... how the hell am I supposed to relax while you shove your fingers up my bum :wacko:.
Whatever she did up there cured the problem (something was apparently twisted).
I said to her "now I found that very uncomfortable so have no idea how people can do it for pleasure" but.....thats probably not a subject for CC:blush:

Never the finger, oh no I bypssed that and went straight to HMS Invincible :surrender:

First time for a Sigmoidoscopy which wasn't as bad as I was expecting, but I'd never join a queue for one, however, as that didn't show anything they decided a few short weeks later they should do Colonoscopy, (same procedure but they go further in/up/round), only this time it was HMS Voracious, and I think it had been in an accident that had flattened it's front!

As a result I'm convinced that Captain Consultant took a run up from the other side of the room prior to making first contact :eek:

Still awaiting these results but at least I can sit down again now after a couple of weeks :B)

Top Bottom