Has anybody had a finger in their bum recently?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PK99

Legendary Member
I suddenly don't fancy my toast and Nutella.

Churros and hot chocolate?

Anybody got any clues about how to clean your botty prior to this stuff? It would be polite to do so, don't you think?

The best advice I can share on that is to very gently and carefully shave the hair from around the anus and surrounding area on the day you are visiting the medic. I say that because a day or so later you tend to get a rash. You will also likely feel sore on the bike afterwards for a day ir two.

Once clean shaven, use plenty of soap suds around there to ensure you are inpecably clean.

(Been going to see the medics since I had the farmer Giles removed in Nov, and the above is my method of hygiene).

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Not had one for a few years. That feeling you are about to let go of your bowls is not pleasant, when the doc starts pressing on the prostrate. Fortunately I had a Urologist that knew what he was doing.

Salty seadog

Space Cadet...(3rd Class...)
Anybody got any clues about how to clean your botty prior to this stuff? It would be polite to do so, don't you think?

isn't it the case that in a certain industry they have them bleached?

Globalti

Legendary Member
My brother swears that a past GF who was a medic actually reached round and tickled his prostate just as he was on the gravy strokes; which he said was a mind-blowing experience.

My cycling buddy is also a gastroenterologist and since he broke his hand by hitting a bumbling cyclist head-on he hasn't been able to operate the endoscope or a bottle opener, which is serious.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
PS, serious note, any fella over 50 needs to get checked and the PSA monitored.

PS After Lung and bowl cancer, prostrate and breast run joint third. There is very little prostrate cancer awareness compared to breast.

Get checked lads. It's now't compared to the smear tests your good ladies have to have each year or so.

I had to be checked because of meds I was taking, but I've not been checked since. Riding your bike and 'sex' up the botty can raise PSA prior to a blood test.

Get checked as it's a big killer.

OP
OP
slowmotion

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
PS, serious note, any fella over 50 needs to get checked and the PSA monitored.

PS After Lung and bowl cancer, prostrate and breast run joint third. There is very little prostrate cancer awareness compared to breast.

Get checked lads. It's now't compared to the smear tests your good ladies have to have each year or so.

I had to be checked because of meds I was taking, but I've not been checked since. Riding your bike and 'sex' up the botty can raise PSA prior to a blood test.

Get checked as it's a big killer.
That's pretty much what my GP said. A PSA test shortly after a DRE can yield dodgy readings.

Top Bottom