Has anyone read ...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
... "The Memory of Running" by Ron McLarty? I got it out of the library and read it yesterday, start to finish. A great book. It features quite a lot of cycling and should ring a few bells for the cycle tourists among us, even though it's a novel and is not actually about the cycling as such. Highly recommended.

... "The Memory of Running" by Ron McLarty? I got it out of the library and read it yesterday, start to finish. A great book. It features quite a lot of cycling and should ring a few bells for the cycle tourists among us, even though it's a novel and is not actually about the cycling as such. Highly recommended.

Cheddar George

oober member
Yes, read it a couple of years ago, a strange title for a book more concerned about about cycling but a very good read.
I think the attempt at an emotional ending was lost on me, i was more concerned when his Raleigh got smashed up .............

Cheddar George said:
Yes, read it a couple of years ago, a strange title for a book more concerned about about cycling but a very good read.
I think the attempt at an emotional ending was lost on me, i was more concerned when his Raleigh got smashed up .............

And me. And he didn't seem concerned enough at the end, when his bike got ... but I mustn't give it away.

Top Bottom