Has anyone tried the ICE SWB?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SmileyBoots

Über Member
Ive been pootling round on my original ICE Q for a few years now but I am thinking about also getting a two-wheeler again. I've seen pictures of the ICE SWB on the Velovision site but did any of you get the chance to ride it when it appeared at the York rally?

I had a Optima SWB a few years back which weighed nearly as much as the 'Q' - it put me off them at the time and anything lighter was also significantly more expensive.

The ICE bike appeals as the suspended rear section would also fit the Q for the winter.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Not yet, but once the Editor is back from holiday (oh, today, I think!), I'm hoping to get a go at some stage, although it'll be a touch long for me...

Certainly, from having just sat on it, I'm looking forward to a ride...

Sam

Hi Smileyboots

I did get to have a ride of the i.c.e bike. I was very impressed with it. I found it very stable and comfortable, and took corners well. 9 speed custom rear hub with a double chainring. Quality sram kit. Optional hard shell seat and very trick pushon pulloff mudguards. Gearing was about 23 to 104 inches. Thereis also a choice of different types of handlebars.

Sam

byegad

Legendary Member
I saw it at Bentwaters and chatted to the ICE guys. The boom and rear section are standard Trice items so well sorted. It looks very good.

Top Bottom