Have I done something wrong sending PM's

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

IT_Dummy

I received a PM off 2WD, I replied 3 times and I still have the messages sent in my E-mail account
It appears they have not been sent to my conversation account. Therfore 2WD thought I had not replied and said this in one of his threads- re selling of the Felt QX65

I can forward the e-mails to Admin if I had an e-mail address
Can you please look into this

You are replying within CycleChat aren't you and not hitting reply to the email you get telling you you have a message?

Click INBOX up there ^^^

Apologies if that's what you did do (and if so I cannot help)

OP
OP
I

IT_Dummy

You are replying within CycleChat aren't you and not hitting reply to the email you get telling you you have a message?

Click INBOX up there ^^^

Apologies if that's what you did do (and if so I cannot help)

I received the e-mail in Yahoo mail. At the bottom you can send a reply message. Thats what I did.
But later , much later I went into cyclechat (my conversations and it was't there.
I am still baffled ;)

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
I received the e-mail in Yahoo mail. At the bottom you can send a reply message. Thats what I did.
But later , much later I went into cyclechat (my conversations and it was't there.
I am still baffled ;)

It sounds like you replied to the email alerting you to the fact that you had a reply.

What you should have done was login to cyclechat and gone into the inbox (top right of screen) and clicked on the conversation and replied from there.

OP
OP
I

IT_Dummy

It sounds like you replied to the email alerting you to the fact that you had a reply.

What you should have done was login to cyclechat and gone into the inbox (top right of screen) and clicked on the conversation and replied from there.
That makes sense
Many Thanks Phil

Shaun

Founder
Just to confirm - the emails are just notifications to tell you about a response to your conversation; replying to the emails doesn't send a reply to the other party/s in the conversation, rather is sends to the CycleChat forums mailbox.

To reply to the other party in your conversation you need to login at CC and reply via the Inbox (top right) - as Phil has already pointed out.

Cheers,
Shaun :biggrin:

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
Just to confirm - the emails are just notifications to tell you about a response to your conversation; replying to the emails doesn't send a reply to the other party/s in the conversation, rather is sends to the CycleChat forums mailbox.

To reply to the other party in your conversation you need to login at CC and reply via the Inbox (top right) - as Phil has already pointed out.

Cheers,
Shaun :biggrin:

:thumbsup:

Top Bottom