Have you ever been naked in public..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Yes, on the beach when I was 2.

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
no mate not really into that but i have been close to it a few times when very drunk which i only got told about in the morning but isnt lycra just like being naked i dont know how people can wear that

OK then, went to a crayfish party in Sweden. It was decided amongst the native speakers that we should all go for a skinny dip at the nearest lake. Had an interesting talk with a lovely girl in the back of the estate car on the way back.

Jane Smart

The Queen
Gosh I could tell a funny story of me and my husband on a balcony in Rhodes, thought we were private, turns out we gave a show to the residents in the apartment above us so yes, I have :boxing:

Jane Smart

The Queen
Jane Smart said:
Gosh I could tell a funny story of me and my husband on a balcony in Rhodes, thought we were private, turns out we gave a show to the residents in the apartment above us so yes, I have :rolleyes:

It was 24 years ago though :boxing:

purplepolly

Jane Smart said:
thought we were private, turns out we gave a show to the residents in the apartment above us so yes, I have :boxing:

Every friday lunchtime a couple used to meet up in a corner of a car park opposite the 24 storey building where I worked. She would join him in his car and then the car would bounce for a while. No idea what they were doing. They were famed throughout the company.

Top Bottom