Hello from Carluke

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gmac190

Über Member
Hey folks,

Brand new newbie to the forum here. I am riding a Specialized Allez Elite and am loving it. I use it for recreation rides around Glasgow and Carluke/Lanark areas. I've just signed up for the Sky Ride on the 24 October and am doing the pedal for Scotland Glasgow to Edinburgh run on the 12 Sept so looking forward to those.

I also have a Giant Escape M1 for commuting to the 4.5 miles to work.

Will be on here a lot I think as it looks a pretty good forum site.

Graham

killiekosmos

Veteran
greetings from sunny? Ayrshire

MrRidley

Welcome Graham, i have a very good friend from Carluke who cycles everywhere, he's also the chairman of the CTC Glasgow branch.

Scotmitchy

Hello and welcome from Wet West Lothian.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Welcome from Dumbarton. What Skyride on the 24th is it you are doing?? I am down for the longest route.
I'll also be at the Pedal for Scotland 'chasing bums'. :laugh:

Oh yeah, and everyone knows that Carluke is good for one thing and one thing only, watching '86s rattle through on Freightliners!!:blush:

Anyway, welcome.

OP
OP
gmac190

gmac190

Über Member
Welcome from Dumbarton. What Skyride on the 24th is it you are doing?? I am down for the longest route.
I'll also be at the Pedal for Scotland 'chasing bums'. :laugh:

Oh yeah, and everyone knows that Carluke is good for one thing and one thing only, watching '86s rattle through on Freightliners!!:blush:

Anyway, welcome.

Hey

It's the challenging eastern city ride from Hogganfield Loch, 28 miles. Looking forward to it.

Top Bottom