Hello from East London

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Lady LDN

Hello...
Another newbie to your forum ;)

I'm Lady LDN, 20something, in East London & about to venture back into the world of Cycling, after having not been on one for a good few years!

Thanks to the Cyclescheme & my employers, I'm 2 weeks away from getting my Pashley Princess Classic (which I went and reserved this afternoon!) - v.excited about this...

This looks like a very friendly forum & I look forwards to posting here some more... and chatting about cycling :smile:

Edit: Is anyone able to edit the title of the thread - I meant "London" - lol!

bad boy

Über Member
Welcome Lady, congrats on the bike they are lovely looking bikes.

I'm from E6 so ill keep my eye out for that Pashley

OP
OP
Lady LDN

Lady LDN

Thanks bad boy!

They are indeed - was so impressed with it today after finally getting to see one properly & knowing that it's almost mine...

Not too far away then - and not too many Pashleys where I live, so you may well spot me ;)

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
Greetings Lady LDN.
Only you can edit your posts. At the bottom right of your post will be an "edit" button. We can't see it because it's not our post. Press the "edit" button, make any changes you want, and then press the "save" button. I don't think is is necessary to fill in the "reason for edit box", but you can if you wish.

Good luck!

OOPS! I just read your post again. I'm not sure my advice holds true for the title of a thread.

Apologies.

bauldbairn

Welcome to the CC Forum Lady LDN - there are a few Pashley owners on here. ;)

The two week wait will fly by - remember we like photo's of new bikes on here too! :biggrin: - :laugh:

OP
OP
Lady LDN

Lady LDN

slowmotion said:
Greetings Lady LDN.
Only you can edit your posts. At the bottom right of your post will be an "edit" button. We can't see it because it's not our post. Press the "edit" button, make any changes you want, and then press the "save" button. I don't think is is necessary to fill in the "reason for edit box", but you can if you wish.

Good luck!

OOPS! I just read your post again. I'm not sure my advice holds true for the title of a thread.

Apologies.

Thank you for the welcome!
No worries - it seems that someone has kindly edited the title for me after all :laugh:

bauldbairn said:
Welcome to the CC Forum Lady LDN - there are a few Pashley owners on here. ;)

The two week wait will fly by - remember we like photo's of new bikes on here too! :biggrin: - :biggrin:

Thanks for the welcome too!
I hope they do - I can't wait to get her home...

Glad hear there are other Pashley owners around! There will certainly be photos too :smile:

Top Bottom