Hello from Indiana, USA

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hey all...just a newbie Yankee from Noblesville, IN, USA.

A little about me, I grew up loving riding bikes as a kid and remember getting my first 10-speed bike when I was 10 or 11 and rode the heck out of it...until 9th grade. Over the years, I got fatter and fatter until I ballooned up to 333lbs (151kg, for you guys) and had bariatric surgery 4 years ago. A year after surgery, when I had lost 140lbs (63kg), I wanted to ride again. So I bought a bike (GT GTR Series 4) and started riding again. Took last year off because of some back pain, and gained some weight back but, I'm back riding again and hope to continue.

I've been enjoying the pictures and stories from over there in Europe. I'll make sure I post some of my own shortly.

Chris

2old2care

Über Member
:biggrin: Howdy Partner and welcome :hello: It must be nice to have so much space to ride in.

OP
OP
Zinthar

Zinthar

:biggrin: Howdy Partner and welcome :hello: It must be nice to have so much space to ride in.

Thanks...there IS a lot of space and open country roads around here! If I go right out of my driveway, take another right at end of street and ride a mile, I'm in open country...corn fields, and soybean fields!...rather flat and some rolling hills.

postman

Legendary Member
Hello from Yorkshire ,England.As soon as i saw your post.I thought of Motown Chartbusters.R.Dean Taylor Indiana wants me.Enjoy your stay on here.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
...until I ballooned up to 333lbs (151kg, for you guys) ...

Ahem... 23st 11lb to us guys actually... we don't do kilos yet
smile.gif

Indiana wants me, but I can't go back there.
smile.gif

Attachments

• smile.gif
    smile.gif
    262 bytes · Views: 16
Hello Zinthar - 00:00 in Indiana... TGI Friday! Have fun! :smile:

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Welcome Zinthar, also, 16 ounces to a pound. American members to the forum are always welcomed.

Top Bottom