Hello From Lincoln

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

watson89

Hi people, Im Paul 20 from Lincoln

Im a newbie to this forum, and would just like to introduce myself. Ever since I was a dot i've been a lover of mountain biking then at the age of 10 I got into the world of BMX and trials, which continued into my early teens. Since then I've been using cycling as a form to train for my other hobbies, until recently where i've started to become quite enthusiastic about road cycling.

Not to mention that i've been brought up into a world of cycling with my father both of my brothers being very commited to the sport.

Well thats my story, and I look forward to gaining alot of info from the threads.

OP
OP
W

watson89

Ive also got a couple of pair of cycling shoes for sale, would someone please tell me how many posts are needed in order to add new topics on the 'for sale' section. Thanks in advance

OP
OP
W

watson89

Your 100% correct, its only flat when your sat in a car, go running or cycling then its a whole different story, take a trip into the lincolnshire wolds, and you'll discover its a beautiful place to ride, with great sceneary and impressive hills to climb.

HelenD123

Guru
watson89 said:
Your 100% correct, its only flat when your sat in a car, go running or cycling then its a whole different story, take a trip into the lincolnshire wolds, and you'll discover its a beautiful place to ride, with great sceneary and impressive hills to climb.

The wolds are indeed beautiful. I need to head over the Humber Bridge more often. There's no denying that the southern half of the county is flat as a pancake though.

:biggrin:

OP
OP
W

watson89

Hi Helen.
Thats quite true, it is quite flat on the southern side. I'm despirate to go for a ride somewhere a bit more northern perhaps the peak district

OP
OP
W

watson89

Actually after a quick peep on google maps, the peaks are directly paralell to Lincs, i could of swore it was slightly further north. Yorkshire dales and Moors look tempting aswell, anyone reconmend which one is best?

sticky sherbert

Hello from North North Lincolnshire.

Top Bottom