hello from newbie in coalville

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BluesDave

Formerly known as DavidDecorator
Hello, hope you enjoy the forum and find out some really useful stuff whilst making friends.

OP
OP
G

gypsy

Hello, hope you enjoy the forum and find out some really useful stuff whilst making friends.

hi,i hope i do,ive never been on one before so its all new to me thanx
wave.gif

WychwoodTrev

Hi ya gypsy welcome :hello:

Just a quick warning there are some on every forum that just like to wind people up dont take it to heart mate these key board warriors are nobodies not worth getting worked up over.

Most are very friendly and helpfull

What bike you got and what sort of riding you doing ?

OP
OP
G

gypsy

Hi ya gypsy welcome :hello:

Just a quick warning there are some on every forum that just like to wind people up dont take it to heart mate these key board warriors are nobodies not worth getting worked up over.

Most are very friendly and helpfull

What bike you got and what sort of riding you doing ?

hi ya wychwoodtrev
i currently have a giant full suss mountain bike and have just ordered a giant tcr1 composite 2011 model.at the moment i just do the local trails but have started to do road biking on my full suss untill xmas when i get my road bike.oh and thanx for the warning i suppse il get the jist of it after a while.

dongo

Regular
Hi there,

I'm new myself but it seems like a friendly place.

Although I live in Leeds now, I come from Ashby, lots of good cycling in the area where the mining used to be.

Enjoy.

WychwoodTrev

hi ya wychwoodtrev
i currently have a giant full suss mountain bike and have just ordered a giant tcr1 composite 2011 model.at the moment i just do the local trails but have started to do road biking on my full suss untill xmas when i get my road bike.oh and thanx for the warning i suppse il get the jist of it after a while.

All most the same as me then I have the cheaper Yukon hardtail MTB and have a TCR Alliance Half carbon road bike

I used to ride my Road motorcycle around the coalville area Going to Mallory and Donnington its nice around your way

OP
OP
G

gypsy

Hi there,

I'm new myself but it seems like a friendly place.

Although I live in Leeds now, I come from Ashby, lots of good cycling in the area where the mining used to be.

Enjoy.

hi dongo
yeh the area is very hilly where i live so burns your legs up before you get any where,but i like hill climbing anyway so doesnt really bother me much im now looking at doing the mowcop sportive next year because iv been told its a leg breaker be interested to see iff i can do it

OP
OP
G

gypsy

All most the same as me then I have the cheaper Yukon hardtail MTB and have a TCR Alliance Half carbon road bike

I used to ride my Road motorcycle around the coalville area Going to Mallory and Donnington its nice around your way

i had an r6 but sold it and went to pedal power because the doc said pack up smoking and do excercise or suffer,but looking back i enjoy riding my mountain bike i dont miss the r6 at all and i feel alot better for doing it
rolleyes.gif

stevetailor125

Hi and welcome, nice to see somebody else from Coalville, you'll often see me on Mondays trundling along the A511 from Coalville to Humberstone on my elderly hybrid :biggrin:

stevetailor125

To be honest I cycle everywhere unless the family are coming or whatever I'm picking up is to big for the bike trailer. I have got a car but would rather cycle :biggrin:

Top Bottom