Hello from sunny Birmingham!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Nufab

Über Member
Hi everyone!

I've just signed up to this forum after spending too much time on here on the last few days looking into buying a new road bike..

I'm from Birmingham, UK, and I currently own a Specialized Hardrock MTB, which I bought about 5 years ago as I've been into mountain biking as a teenager so thought it would be the best thing to get... Now I work about 5 miles away from where I live, so the bike has been fitted with Continental Gatorskins for the commute, which makes it look a bit odd, but its miles faster now!

Right, I'm off to another part of the forum to start another "what new bike" thread... which can be found here

Chris

Hi everyone!

I've just signed up to this forum after spending too much time on here on the last few days looking into buying a new road bike..

I'm from Birmingham, UK, and I currently own a Specialized Hardrock MTB, which I bought about 5 years ago as I've been into mountain biking as a teenager so thought it would be the best thing to get... Now I work about 5 miles away from where I live, so the bike has been fitted with Continental Gatorskins for the commute, which makes it look a bit odd, but its miles faster now!

Right, I'm off to another part of the forum to start another "what new bike" thread... which can be found here

Chris

Hi and welcome to cyclechat :welcome:

BrumJim

Forum Stalwart (won't take the hint and leave...)
Welcome. A few from Birmingham round here. I might pop in and give you some non-advice on the "what bike to buy" section in a minute.

Top Bottom