Hello from the Isle of Sheppey

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fender6ix

Regular
Hi all, time to introduce myself.
44, overweight, overworked and underpaid!
I live on the Isle of Sheppey (Stop it!!)in Kent. Used to ride extensively in my youth, but as with a lot of things, work, family etc gets in the way.
Bought myself a bike in the sales and haven't looked back since.
In fact, my daughter and now my partner have got interested and we go out for rides most evenings, albeit a little bit :evil: slower than I would like!
I came across this site by accident, and frequently look in for a quick read, but end up spending ages reading stuff.

Fender6ix

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Hello™ User3143
And welcome to the site...

Chrisz

Über Member
Hello Islander!! :wacko:

Is Sheppey still unique in being the only place in the country where when you get divorced your ex-wife is STILL your sister?? :becool: :smile:

Mrs N and I rode around Sheppey a few weeks ago, from Queenborough through Sheerness, along the seafront as far as we could go, then on to Leysdown, then back along the main road to Queenborough stopping at the Aviator. The Ferry Inn sadly closes it's doors at 3pm otherwise we would have popped in there too. The ride was fine except for the last stretch. Mrs N hates (and is afraid of) traffic.

Chrisz

Über Member
fender6ix said:
That's nearly right Chrisz, but most of the inbreds grow limbs and move to sittingbourne! :smile::laugh::smile:;)

Only the ones that learn to swim!!!

If I see you out I promise I'll wave - not to be sociable but to show you what a hand with only 5 digits looks like :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

By the way :biggrin::welcome::smile:

Top Bottom