Hello, Keith Oates!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hello Keith! :wacko:

I've got a 19-hour wait for my flight to London, via Frankfurt, and I'm holed up in Taiwan! :smile:

Had a tour this morning of a nearby town and had a look at some very nice Giant bikes, but it was early and I couldn't work out the price as there were far too many noughts on the price-tag!

How've you been keeping? :laugh:

Keith Oates

Janner
Hi Dayvo,

Glad to hear from you and to know you're on the way back to the Europe. Funny to mention about the Giant bikes as I've bought an FCR since moving to Guangzhou in January. Some of the Giant bikes are very tasty and they are still reasonbly priced here. Life here is fine but I also miss some of the life and friends I had in Vietnam.

Still waiting to read your Sydney to Melbourne report when you get back from your next trip to Asia.

OP
OP
Dayvo

Dayvo

just passin' through
Keith Oates said:
Still waiting to read your Sydney to Melbourne report when you get back from your next trip to Asia.

:wacko: Yeah, you and about everyone else I met and told them about the non-existent forthcoming blog!

Once I get back to some kind of routine I'll get my finger out and onto the keyboard! :laugh:

Glad to hear you're well! :smile:

Top Bottom