Hello..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I'm Paul from Perth. Currently riding a Volae Expedition Pro high racer recumbent (yes, I'm one of them weirdos and no I don't have a beard or wear sandals :wacko:).

I'm not all weird though and also have a Trek Fuel EX8 '09 mtb (selling it though as I have a hankering for a cross bike instead).

numbnuts

Legendary Member
Hi & :wacko:

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
:laugh: scotbiker Paul from Perth. :smile: to CC :biggrin:.

Nice 'bent and, as Jane has said, we hope you can make it along to some of our CC Ecosse Forum Rides. We had a great one out of Perth last year, organised by our own TechMech, a resident of your fair city.

It'd be wonderful to have a 'bent along and to have a shot if it's big enough :smile:. I've had a couple of 'bent rides around parks in Embra with David from Laid Back Bikes - and the grin is not quite away yet :biggrin:.

ACS

Legendary Member
:smile::laugh:

On a 'bent and don't have a beard or sandals you'll be telling us next you won’t entertain any Audax under 400km and cake is not your favourite form of nourishment. Struth!

Glad you could join us, look forward to looking down on you as you glide passed me with majesty and effortless ease in the very near future.

scoosh said:
:blush: scotbiker Paul from Perth. :biggrin: to CC :sad:.

Nice 'bent and, as Jane has said, we hope you can make it along to some of our CC Ecosse Forum Rides. We had a great one out of Perth last year, organised by our own TechMech, a resident of your fair city.

It'd be wonderful to have a 'bent along and to have a shot if it's big enough :sad:. I've had a couple of 'bent rides around parks in Embra with David from Laid Back Bikes - and the grin is not quite away yet :biggrin:.

Hey Scoosh, sounds good, any details on these rides?. I've seen a few other recumbents around Perth (some Challenge bikes and a Kettweisel I think, plus some trikes) but not managed to speak to the owners. The Volae is a large model and I'm just under 6ft so who knows :smile:
My first bent was bought from David @ Laidback and he was nothing less than excellent. I think he has a Challenge Seiran SL high racer for sale at the moment.

satans budgie said:
:biggrin::blush:

On a 'bent and don't have a beard or sandals you'll be telling us next you won’t entertain any Audax under 400km and cake is not your favourite form of nourishment. Struth!

Glad you could join us, look forward to looking down on you as you glide pass me with majesty and effortless ease in the very near future.

:sad: What is this Audax you speaketh of? I can barely get up the stairs without wheezing (I do like cake tho :sad:)

ACS

Legendary Member
scotbiker said:
:laugh: What is this Audax you speaketh of? I can barely get up the stairs without wheezing (I do like cake tho :blush:)

Long distance non compeditive jaunts to some of the most beautiful regions of this fair and pleasant land. :eek:

Challanging and rewarding, trust me (not many do :biggrin: ) once you can manage the stairs twice in one day there will be no holding you back.

bauldbairn

:evil:

Welcome to CC scotbiker - from Falkirk.

Are you getting much recumbent cycling done in this weather?

Woke up to horizontal snow this morning :evil: - defo not ideal cycling weather.

All the best.

Top Bottom