Helmet cam nails its first baddie!!!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

som3blok3

Bad bad man, if you're on here (which I doubt you are) slap yourself on the wrist and I'll take no further action. I'm not sure if a cyclist posting videos of another cyclist breaking the law is a good thing, just chuffed that I've caught something juicy with the new helmet cam :huh:.

Bad man

upsidedown

Waiting for the great leap forward
What an idiot, thankfully i don't see many on my route.
What camera's that if you don't mind me asking ? Nice and clear.

Tynan

Veteran
come to london and ride to my work with me, see that fifteen times at each of fifty red lights

not in any way belittling your vid

I watched it the first time and utterly faild to see any wrongdoing

iZaP

Über Member
come to london and ride to my work with me, see that fifteen times at each of fifty red lights

not in any way belittling your vid

I watched it the first time and utterly faild to see any wrongdoing

No kidding...If I would go out now and cycle, I'd see that at least few times one way in central london.

deggers

i dont think he did a great deal wrong. He used his own judgement to make safe progress id say. I feel a prompt start from the lights is far safer than waiting to be swallowed up by a wave of cars who'll pass too close then cut you up. Just my opinion mind
rolleyes.gif

Glow worm

Legendary Member
Bad bad man, if you're on here (which I doubt you are) slap yourself on the wrist and I'll take no further action. I'm not sure if a cyclist posting videos of another cyclist breaking the law is a good thing, just chuffed that I've caught something juicy with the new helmet cam :huh:.

Bad man

I liked the 'Tour of Surrey' vid that somehow followed it - great sound track. I particlularly enjoyed the overtake of the 4WD w*nker at 3'49'' who was trying to block your path- great stuff- I love doing that :biggrin:

OP
OP
som3blok3

som3blok3

I liked the 'Tour of Surrey' vid that somehow followed it - great sound track. I particlularly enjoyed the overtake of the 4WD w*nker at 3'49'' who was trying to block your path- great stuff- I love doing that :biggrin:

Thanks, he did pee me off slightly!!

OP
OP
som3blok3

som3blok3

[QUOTE 1321854"]
I'd be more concerned about the OP stopping a red light in a piss poor position - you never split a lane at a red light, ever.
[/quote]

Stopping a red light? If I had the power I'd make them all green, apart from the ones at the top of hills....

Glow worm

Legendary Member
[QUOTE 1321854"]
I'd be more concerned about the OP stopping a red light in a piss poor position -
[/quote]

How do you stop a red light? I'd love to know!:biggrin:

Edit- Doh - OP beat me to it.

OP
OP
som3blok3

som3blok3

[QUOTE 1321858"]
Funny man, just don't bother posting a vid of someone undertaking you when pulling away cause your position is poor.
[/quote]

'Cause' your position?!?! You're just here for me to pick holes in all night, surely. There's always one :rolleyes:

BSRU

A Human Being
[QUOTE 1321854"]
I'd be more concerned about the OP stopping a red light in a piss poor position - you never split a lane at a red light, ever.
[/quote]

+1

Then followed up by forcing the black Renault wide so that you can undertake the Toyota only looking over your shoulder after you have started your manoeuvre.

Top Bottom