Helmet debate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
:wacko:

upsidedown

Waiting for the great leap forward
Emily Thornberry, Labour MP for Islington South & Finsbury, 1st words spoken : " I don't wear a helmet because i don't want to. Ther only danger on the roads is cars."

Never heard of her before but she seems to have a very good grasp of cycling safety problems.

yello

Is that is??

Admitted, I didn't hear the first bit (with Cracknell and Thornbury) but what I heard sounded like scare tactics rather than debate. It probably frightened people off cycling altogether! I mean, it's only a matter of time before you have a "serious accident" by the sounds of it.

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
Is that is??

Admitted, I didn't hear the first bit (with Cracknell and Thornbury) but what I heard sounded like scare tactics rather than debate. It probably frightened people off cycling altogether! I mean, it's only a matter of time before you have a "serious accident" by the sounds of it.

He wasn't on it, probably just as well.

PK99

Legendary Member
Emily Thornberry, Labour MP for Islington South & Finsbury, 1st words spoken : " I don't wear a helmet because i don't want to. Ther only danger on the roads is cars."

Never heard of her before but she seems to have a very good grasp of cycling safety problems.

Nonsense.

i touched wheels with the guy in front a year or so and brought half the club ride down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom